Encouraging the Civic activities, focused to promote the citizen participation in matters of public interest, to provide the legal assistance in environmental matter, of safety and health; to collaborate to the promotion of the gender equity, achieving with this the cooperation for the community development.
Born in June of the 2007 as an initiative of a group of professionals of Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, México, in order to give greater impulse and link the community to the conservation projects of our natural resources and cultural traditions that meet in this municipality, as well as serving as a link between professional, private sector, educational institutions, governmental dependencies, nongovernmental and individual organizations that work for the conservation of the natural and cultural environment.
The LIMBO name, emerges as the state in which are found the environmental and cultural problems, not alone national, but world, that is to say in a site in which nobody wants to know of they and however this there, in latency state, live, prosecuting and, that however, it advances relentless and to enlarged steps, that require be attended in immediate form.
· To promote initiatives, to make negotiations before Institutions of the public sector and Private, to spread and to form conscience in favor of to stop and to reverse the ecological deterioration process of the National Territory.
· To work in the defense and extension of the green zones and of ecological reserves, conservation and rehabilitation of the wild life, control of the deforestation activities, reforestation, natural spaces reestablishment, control of pollutants emission in the atmosphere, land, river process, mantles aquifers, tidelands, coasts and interior waters, lakes and lagoons; control of the acoustics pollution, thermal and visual; as a rule all tending project to generate attitudes that favor the necessary conditions for the development of a responsible human activity, just and in harmony with the environment and that sponsor the sustainable development.
· To begin, to promote, to encourage, to stimulate, to sponsor, to administer and to direct all kinds of educational activities, of scientific investigations and of diffusion.
· To organize conferences, round tables and whatever other together or cultural and social nature demonstrations, with the men and women intervention of science and persons of foreign and Mexican recognized culture.
· To edit bulletins, newspapers, magazines, reports, annals, books and as a rule all kinds of printed works, as well as recordings of audiovisual, videos, movies, audio cassettes, etc.
· To use all the means of information and electronic diffusion as radio, televison and other that support the achievement of the objects of the institution, as newspapers, magazines, mural, etc.
· To develop takes it of clear conscience and the preoccupation by the interdependence between the economic conditions, social, political and ecological in the urban and rural zones.
· To give to each participant the possibility of acquiring the knowledge and the necessary abilities to protect and improve the environment.
· To create in the individuals, in the groups and in the society as a rule new forms of behavior with respect to their natural environment.
· Conservation of the wild life. To develop conservation programs, protection, rescue and investigation of the natural spaces and kinds of flower and key fauna, as well as threatened and in danger of extinction.
· Promotion of the culture of Mexico. To develop programs to recapture, investigate, preserve, encourage and spread our artistic and cultural tradition.
· Recovery, creation and green areas conservation. To promote an integral urban development as a strategic of conservation and welfare, through the creation and conservation of parks and green spaces for the community.
· Support to the education. Environmental and cultural education: to offer to the community environmental and cultural education programs that encourages the reflection, search and coordinated actions implementation to achieve a better quality of life in an integral sense.
· Training in sustainable tourist services: to offer support in training to the community through the consolidation of a training center in tourist services, under the principle of the sustainable tourism.
· Link with the community. it be Linked and worked along with professional, private sector, governmental dependencies, nongovernmental organizations, educational institutions, individual and communities that share our goals , for the achievement of our common objectives.